New Skater Training Program – June 8
Our new skater training is open to everyone, whether you’re an experienced skater or if you’ve never put skates on in your life. No gear required, you can borrow ours!
- Starts Wednesday, June 8 at 6:30pm
- Capital Ice Complex – Schaumberg Arena, 1504 Wichita Drive
- Please bring ID and a Mouth guard
- Skaters must be 18 years or older. Adults can join as skaters and/or referees.
- 12 sessions. Practices are 2.5 hours from 6:30-9:00pm
- Use of Gear: Skates, helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards.
- No experience is needed. Our program is designed to teach skating fundamentals in a safe environment and at your own pace.
Fee for the 12-session Training Program is $40. This is nonrefundable.
Joining the league – after the training
Once completing the 12-session training, dues for competitive skaters is $15/month which go towards practice space and league expenses. Consider this like a gym membership! You are able to attend all practices and open skates.
Noncompetitive skaters (referees) have no monthly dues.
WFTDA insurance is required for all skaters and referees after completing the 12-session training and join the league. The fee is $75 annually.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org