BisMan Bombshellz Roller Derby Tryouts
Have you ever been interested in trying roller derby? Well, now is your chance!
The BisMan Bombshellz is offering two free tryout sessions in December. We will have gear on hand for you to try out skills and answer any questions you might have about the league or roller derby. These sessions are for ages 18 and older only.
- Wednesday, December 4 from 6:30-9pm
- Sunday, December 8 from 6:30-9pm
- Both sessions will be at the World War Memorial Building, 215 North 6th St.
Please bring your ID and a mouthguard.
Also, bring a bottle of water and dress in comfortable clothing.
New Skater Training Program:
Our new skater training takes place weekly and is open to everyone, whether you’re an experienced skater or if you’ve never put skates on in your life. No gear required, you can borrow ours!
- 12 weeks of classes. Practices are 2.5 hours a week from 6:30-9:00pm.
Use of Gear: Skates, helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards.
- No experience is needed. Our program is designed to teach skating fundamentals in a safe environment and at your own pace.
Fee for the 12-week Training Program is $60. This is nonrefundable.
Joining the league – after the training
Once completing the 12-week training, dues for competitive skaters is $25/month which go towards practice space and league expenses. Consider this like a gym membership! You are able to attend all practices and open skates.
Noncompetitive skaters (referees) have no monthly dues.
WFTDA insurance is required for all skaters and referees after completing the 12-week training and join the league. The fee is $75 annually.
Contact us at email@example.com